E.C.A. Tap Specification
- Filtered water inlet
- Additional handle for filtered water
- Ceramic cartridge with temperature and flow rate limiter
- Spout length 190mm
- Spout height 200mm
- Easy mounting key is provided with the tap.
Benefits of a 3 Way Filtered Water Tap:
- Only 1 tap on your sink – takes up less room
- Elegant all-in-one solution – fits into your existing kitchen design
- No mess and extra drilling of holes in your sink.
Filter Tap Installation & Warranty
- A water filter tap is fairly easy to install for someone with a bit of DIY experience and ours comes with fitting instructions. However, we recommend professional installation to ensure no damage is made to the tap, the filter or your sink.
- If we’re installing your under sink water filter then we can fit your 3 way tap at the same time – saving you money, time and effort.
- We offer a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and 1 year on the finish.
- To ensure your 1 year warranty on the tap’s finish is valid, avoid using harsh chemicals, such as bleach, to clean your tap. To keep it looking great, simply wipe it over with a damp cloth and then dry it with a separate clean cloth.
3 way taps with Whole House & Under Sink Water Filters
If you are purchasing a Whole House Water Filtration System and an Under Sink Water Filter (our recommendation for the absolute best quality of water), then you’ll still need a 3 way tap.
When using the filtered water lever, you’ll enjoy the healthiest alkaline, antioxidant drinking water with 99.99% of contaminants removed. From the mixer lever, you’ll have hot or cold filtered water with 97% of contaminants removed (as will all the other taps and showers in your house, plus appliances such as the washing machine and dishwasher).
If you’re not sure which water filter system or kitchen tap would work best for you, then get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.