Franke Corinthian Tap Specification
- Hot, cold and filtered water from one tap
- Additional lever for filtered water
- 360° swivel spout
- Tap height 413mm
- Spout height 284mm
- Spout reach 216mm
- Base diameter 60mm
- SilkSteel finish with ceramic valves
- Minimum water pressure to operate 1 bar
- Maximum pressure 5 bar.
Filter Tap Installation & Warranty
- The Franke Corinthian tap comes with fitting instructions, but we recommend professional installation to avoid damaging the tap or sink.
- If we’re installing your under sink water filter then we can fit your 3 way tap on the same day.
- Franke offers a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on valves and 1 year on the finish.
- Franke Corinthian Tap Installation Instruction Sheet PDF
To ensure Franke’s 1 year warranty on the tap’s finish is valid, ensure it is only cleaned with a clean, soft damp cloth. A solution of warm water and mild liquid detergent may be used where necessary, and then the fitting rinsed thoroughly. Abrasive cleaners or acidic cleaners must not be used under any circumstances. Avoid contact with all solvents
Check out our FAQs for more advice and common questions about 3 way water filter taps.